1990 Oscar Mayer Wiener Whistle Mail-In Premium Cartoon Art Photo Paper Print Ad
Here is a 1990 Oscar Mayer Wiener Whistle Mail-In Premium Cartoon Art Photo Paper Print Ad
- Date: 1990
- Size: about 8" x 8"
- Color: Full Color
- Artist/Actor: Oscar Mayer Wieners
- Condition: Very Good Condition,
- Basic Conditions: This is old paper, sometimes it takes special care, it may be but doesn't mean this item is like or has these problems; small tears on edges, discoloration, wrinkles, folds, or creases. I don't usually put out ads that have these things but sometimes some defects are not noticed, and if I do it's because it's an unusual ad or item.
- Small Print: This is an advertisement only, no product, item, or anything is offered other than the paper advertisement. You will not receive the product in the advertisement, only the ad for the product, you would be surprised how many people think they are getting the item. My ads, covers, articles are original prints from old magazines, books, literature and are guaranteed to be that. The ads are shipped in a plastic sleeve in a sturdy cardboard mailing tube. It's the safest and cheapest way to get it to you and will be mailed first class with a confirmation number. If you want it mailed flat you will have to let me know at the time of purchase and you will have to submit an extra $3 for the extra weight and size. The mailing tubes are the way to go for both of us. These ads are from a non-smoking home and some paper may be trimmed and some may not be. Basically, what I'm saying is that you will receive the ad in the photo, any defects I notice will be pictured. Please expand the ad and look closely.
- Other: If you want more than 1 ad they will be shipped for the same price as one no matter how many you want and I do offer special pricing for multiples.
- If you buy more than 4 ads they will all be shipped for free, I will refund your extra shipping as ebay doesn't always work right when it comes to shipping.
Thanks for looking
My pictures are part of the description.
ALWAYS ENLARGE THE PHOTOS FOR BEST VISUAL DESCRIPTION.