This is for the vintage page only, no other product comes with this listing.
- Date: May 24, 1922
- Photos of scenes from movie "Cocaine"
- Stars: Tony Fraser, Hilda Bayley
Reverse has photo / paragraph of woman's large catch fishing
- Size: 12 3/4" x 8 1/2"
- Color: B&W
- Condition: Very Good Condition
- Guaranteed Genuine Advertisement
- Basic Conditions: This is old paper which sometimes takes special care. It may be but doesn't mean this item has these problems; small tears on edges, discoloration, wrinkles, folds, or creases. I don't usually put out ads that have these things but sometimes defects are not noticed. If I do put it out with small problems, it is an unusual or unique item.
- Small Print: This is an advertisement only, no product, item, or anything is offered other than the paper advertisement. You will not receive the product in the advertisement, only the ad for the product, you would be surprised how many people think they are getting the item. My ads, covers, articles are original prints from old magazines, books, literature and are guaranteed to be that. The ads are shipped in a plastic sleeve in a sturdy cardboard mailing tube. It's the safest and cheapest way to get it to you and will be mailed first class with a tracking number. These ads are from a non-smoking home and some paper may be trimmed and some may not be. Basically, what I'm saying is that you will receive the ad in the photo, any defects I notice will be pictured. Please expand the ad and look closely.
- Other: If you want more than 1 ad they will be shipped for the same price as one no matter how many you want and I do offer special pricing for multiples.
- If you buy more than 4 ads they will all be shipped for free, I will refund your extra shipping as eBay doesn't always work right when it comes to shipping.
Thanks for looking
My pictures are part of the description.
ALWAYS ENLARGE THE PHOTOS FOR THE BEST VISUAL DESCRIPTION.